Deep Sea Fishing
The spice island of Zanzibar is home to some of the best big game and deep sea fishing opportunities in the Indian Ocean.
Join us for a day out Big Game Fishing in the waters of Zanzibar. The deep sea fishing charter boats are fully rigged and ready to take you out for a fishing experience you will never forget! This deep sea fishing in Zanzibar is located at the northern tip in Nungwi, a fishing village, which is the fishing grounds of Zanzibar, We fish by trolling a combination of lures or natural dead baits (Ballyhoo or strips) or live bait.
The skippers and crew are also experienced at all disciplines of fishing whether your requirements be spinning, fly fishing, jigging, popping for Giant Trevally etc, power chumming or drifting with baits. The well equipped and catered sports fishing boats and resourceful crews will ensure your absolute enjoyment out on the water.
Billfish such as Striped, Black and Blue Marlin as well as the acrobatic and dazzling Sailfish and elusive Short bill Spearfish abound in these crystal waters! Yellow fin tuna, Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Kingfish (Trevally), King & Queen Mackerel and the lesser game fish such as Bonito tuna, Skipjack tuna and Rainbow Runner provide endless hours of adrenalin filled Game Fishing action out on the water!
The boats are available for Half Day or Full Day charters and Night Fishing trips for Broadbill Swordfish, the “Gladiator of the Sea”, can be arranged and will certainly test your skills as an angler.
32ft Black fin Yacht. (Max 6 persons)
• H/Day Charter (5 hr’s): US$ 700
• F/Day Charter (8 hr’s): US$ 1000.
• 6 hr Afternoon/Night (4pm – 10pm): US$ 800
• 12 hr Night Fishing Charter (6pm – 6am): US$ 1200. (Broad billing – Drifting & trolling)
• Live Aboard rate (Max 4 persons/boat): US$ 1300./day
27ft Reef Jumper. (Max 6 persons)
• H/Day Charter (5 hr’s): US$ 550
• F/Day Charter (8 hr’s): US$ 850.
• 6 hr Afternoon/Night (4pm – 10pm): US$ 650.
• 12 hr Night Fishing Charter (6pm – 6am): US$ 1100.00 (Broad billing – Drifting & trolling)